Welcome to the Registrar’s Office home page.
The staff in the Registrar’s Office serves the EUCLID community in all academic programs across the University’s education system and locations. We are responsible for:
- Student recruitment / outreach and admissions.
- The integrity of student academic records.
- Maintenance of the University’s database of student course registrations, grades and academic progression.
- Issuing transcripts.
- The University’s convocation ceremonies, including the preparation of diploma and degree parchments in cooperation with and delegation to the EUCLID Bangui HQ (for Ministry of Foreign Affairs authentication) and EUCLID IFC office (for verification of academic approval and wet signatures).
- Providing secretariat support to the University’s academic committees.
- Assisting members of the University community in the interpretation of regulations.
- Coordination of EUCLID’s academic quality assurance, notably vis-a-vis NAQAA.
If you have any questions related to the services we provide, contact the University Registrar at email@example.com